The Govone Producers Winery, founded in 1957,is located in the areas of Alba, Langhe, Roero, Asti and Monferrato and produces high quality wines that represent the territory and are internationally recognized. Currently the winery has about 250 contributing members, owners and tenants of 300 hectares of vineyards.
In total we can consider 295 hectares of vineyards for a global wine production of about 2.000.000 liter per year.
- 79 hectars of vineyards of Barbera d’Alba
- 97 hectars of Barbera d’Asti
- 27 hectars of vineyard of Nebbiolo d’Alba
- 26 hectars of vineyard of Arneis
- 20 hectars of vineyard of Dolcetto
- 40 hectars of vineyard in the remaining types, such as: Bonarda, Freisa, Grignolino, Cortese, Chardonnay, Favorita amd Ruchè.